Police are searching for an armed duo held a man at gunpoint during an attack in Hulme last week.
The incident happened last Wednesday (31st) around 9.30 in the evening on Northdown Avenue, when Two men,armed with a suspected gun,approached a man in his 40s as he got out of his car that he had parked on the road.
The pair proceeded to threaten the victim and shoved the weapon against his mouth.The offenders fled the scene.No-one was injured during this attack.
One offender has been described as approximately 6ft tall, black and in his 20s. He was wearing a black coat and cap with black tracksuit bottoms with white stripes.
The second offender has also been described as black and wearing a black coat.
Detective Inspector Mark Davis, of GMP’s City of Manchester team, said: “We are treating this as a targeted attack and don’t believe there to be a threat to the wider community.
“That being said, it is completely unacceptable that a man has been threatened in such an aggressive way, and whilst he wasn’t injured he has obviously been left extremely shaken after being held at gunpoint.
“We have launched an investigation and have a team of detectives working to find the men responsible.
“If you saw anyone acting suspiciously in the area around the time of the attack or have any information I would urge you to get in touch with us.”