The Portico Library is, during its temporary closure inviting Manchester to experience The Portico Library online through an expanding array of new resources.
“We’re determined to find creative ways to inspire through our collection and provide a sense of community. Here are some of the ways that you can virtually visit us:”
- Experience all 50 artworks in our current exhibition ‘Talking Sense’ online.
- Enjoy new family activities each week, available to download for free.
- Read our Spring Quarterly publication.
- Listen to a detailed audio tour of the Library.
- Discover our collection through these reading lists and research pages.
- Interact with our past exhibitions online archive.