Scottish craft brewer BrewDog is celebrating the launch of its first UK beer hotel, DogHouse Manchester.
Located just a few minutes from Manchester’s Northern Quarter, the site will host 18 rooms, each kitted out with in room beer taps and shower beer fridges.
The hotel features a striking living wall on the exterior of the building, two bars, one on the ground floor with 30 taps of outstanding beers, and a second, hidden amongst the ‘urban rooftop jungle’ with 10 taps of craft beer, and a taco bar.
DogHouse Manchester is the second hotel site for the Scottish Brewer, following the construction of its beer hotel in Ohio that launched to huge success in 2017. It went on to be named in TIME’s Greatest Places to Stay in The World 2019.
James Brown, managing director of bars said, “After DogHouse Columbus was named one of TIME’s top 100 places visit, we knew we were on to a winning combination. We’re excited to be bringing beer fans a second location where they can enjoy all things craft beer from the moment they wake up, to the moment they rest their head. It was a no-brainer to open our second DogHouse in Manchester, a vibrant city, known for doing things differently which is very much the spirit of BrewDog.
We’re also proud to have not compromised on our Carbon Negative promise throughout the build too. This epic site has been built using sustainable materials and guests can check out our giant living wall as well our roof-top urban jungle, which we think is truly awesome!”
Each room in DogHouse includes unforgettable features from:
- Complimentary beer on arrival as guests check into their room.
- Fully stocked shower beer fridge*, featuring some of the brewer’s headline beers, handpicked by the team, alongside in room draft taps for those looking to pour one for themselves.
- Access to games consoles, record players, guitars, and free brompton bike hire so guests can explore the city.
- DogHouse is fully dog friendly, and dog beds can be requested for any four legged friends who may be visiting the city.
- All the rooms in the DogHouse are sustainable, the hotel has been built with conscious construction at its core to align with BrewDog’s recent B-Corp status and commitment to be Carbon Negative. All the suites are kitted out and cleaned with planet friendly consumables. Guests who reuse their towels will also be given free beer and each guest receives a re-fillable water bottle on arrival.
Bookings for DogHouse are now live, with rooms starting from £145 available from August 2021.
Bookings can be placed here.