Light Cinemas are pleased to announce that they will be reopening their cinemas on Friday 21 August and are looking forward to welcoming guests back.
They have been working hard to ensure that a great experience can continue to be delivered and a number of measures have been introduced to ensure that guests and team members stay safe, including:
- encouraging guests to book online and accepting cashless payments only
- amended auditoria layouts to ensure space between groups, allowing friends and family to sit together while maintaining a safe distance from others
- regular cleaning of high-frequency points and sanitisers in key guest locations
- installing protective screens at till points and wearing face coverings or visors
- managed traffic flows to minimise the level of contact
- providing the option to order concessions, food and drink with your booking
- revised collection points for ordering and offering food delivery to seats
All cinemas will have clear signage providing guidance to guests and team members will all be completing extra training on the new health and safety measures and will be available to answer questions and provide support to guests where needed.
The Light are excited to be able to open their doors again and welcome guests back with some exciting new releases scheduled in August including Christopher Nolan’s Tenet on the 26 August.
They are also putting together a programme of special screenings offering a wide range of family favourites and another chance to see some brilliant classic titles including the re-release of the Star Wars: The Empire Strikes Back on its 40th Anniversary, 10th-anniversary showings of Inception, plus Trolls World Tour.
As well as a great film line-up The Light will also be offering their usual range of freshly made pizzas, burgers and sides all of which can be delivered straight to the guests’ seat. They will also be serving all the usual cinema favourites like popcorn, Ice Blast and pre-bagged Pick and Mix.
Tickets will go on sale from Wednesday 12th August and further updates will be available through The Light’s websites.