Deliveroo is slashing prices of thousands of dishes across Manchester over the next three days as it celebrates six years in the city.
Customers ordering from local favourites including Solita’s, Rudy’s Pizza and Zumu Sushi can save up to £10 with dishes usually priced at £8.50 – £14.00 dropping to £0.06p (plus service fee) for limited time only.
To celebrate Deliveroo turning six in Manchester, the food-delivery company is dropping the price of thousands of local favourites down to £0.06p (plus service fee) for three days only from some of Manchester’s favourite burger, pizza and sushi restaurants.
Starting from today, Deliveroo will be slashing the prices of 1800 meals (600 per day) across 9 restaurants, with a different cuisine every day:
- Day 1 (4th May): BURGERS
On day one, customers can enjoy these deliciously discounted burgers:
- The Diablo Burger from Gourmet Burger inc – 6p
- Buff Daddy Burger from Yard & Coop – 6p
- The Solita Burger from Solita NQ – 6p
Day 2 (5th May): PIZZAS
On day two, customers can take their pick of Manchester’s finest pizzas including:
- Any Pizza from Rudys (Peter St) – 6p
- Any Chicago Deep Dish Pizzas from American Pies – 6p
- Margherita Pizza from Double Zero – 6p
Day 3 (6th May): Sushi from Zumu
On the last day of celebrations, sushi fans across the Capital can order bargain platters:
- Platter for one, mix of items from Zumu Wilsmlow – 6p
- Platter for one, mix of items from Zumu Didsbury – 6p
- Platter for one, mix of items from Zumu Ancoats – 6p
Ben Lacey, Regional Manager for North of England for Deliveroo, said, “We’re thrilled to be celebrating our sixth anniversary in Manchester. We want to give back to our loyal customers and what better way to celebrate turning six than to slash the prices of their favourite dishes in town down to 6p!”
To find out which offers are available near you, search for ‘Manchester 6th Birthday’ on Deliveroo, online or in the app.