It’s nearly Christmas season again, and many people are already starting their Christmas shopping or have even already put their Christmas trees up at home! Town centres around the UK are starting to switch their Christmas lights on and even the Costa Coffee christmas drinks are back once more. When December finally arrives, many office workers will be getting prepared for their annual Christmas parties. Whether your office goes out for a Christmas meal or holds a party and Secret Santa in the office, Christmas parties are a great opportunity to dress up and get into the Christmas mood.
If you’re looking for some inspiration for what you should wear to your office party, then here are some great tips for you.
At office Christmas parties, unless it’s fancy dress or Christmas jumper attire, it’s best to stick with casual wear. You can always wear your everyday work clothes to the party but an office party is also an opportunity for you to be more stylish with your look. As well as your outfit, there are also many ways that you can jazz up your look with jewellery and accessories. There are many beautiful and stylish luxury jewellery brands for him and her that can help you create a fashion statement at your office Christmas party.
• If you wear a smart shirt, make sure it is well-fitted and properly ironed. Some stylish autumnal colours that you could wear for your office party are deep greens, browns, and reds. When at your office party, you should relax and unwind, so you don’t really need to wear a tie with your shirt.
• To pair with your smart shirt, jackets go great with casual wear. There’s no need to go too formal with jackets, a simple blazer will do. At a Christmas office party, it is best to be comfortable in anything you wear so that you can enjoy the rest of your night. A comfy cardigan can also pair nicely with a smart shirt.
• Depending on your office regulations, or party dress code, jeans are the perfect trousers to wear. Paired with smart shoes, they will help you to complete your casual office party look. Oxfords or brogues are smart shoes that you can wear that can easily pair well with a smart shirt and a blazer or cardigan. Although you’ll be out of office hours, trainers can maybe look too casual for an office party.
For a Christmas office party, there are many different outfit options that women can choose from. You can wear a stylish dress, or jeans and a blouse, or even a jumper paired with a skirt. Attending the office Christmas party is an opportunity for you to wear some of our favourite items of clothing or even go out and treat yourself to something new to wear. Dark wash jeans, or a leather jacket are just some wardrobe essentials for every woman that can be great to wear for an office party this year.
• For a Christmas party, there are many options for you to add a Christmas or winter theme to your outfit. There are many stylish colours that you can wear for blouses and shirts including white, red, navy, and burgundy. Checks or tartan can also be stylish skirt or dress patterns to wear too.
• Depending on how long you are at the party, it might be useful to consider how comfortable you will be in your footwear. Heels can be perfect for many party outfits, but will you be comfortable all night in them? If you’re looking for more comfortable footwear, then flats or ankle boots will work great with many outfits too.
• When in doubt, you can always wear jeans and a cardigan for a great casual look for the office party. Especially, if it’s cold in winter a cardigan or knit jumper can help keep you cosy and warm during the Christmas office party. With so many coloured and patterned knits to choose from, there will certainly be something that will match well with your chosen party outfit.