Get ready for an Easter hunt with a difference; the treats are most definitely sweet, but this bountiful booty includes more than just edible offerings (don’t worry though – there’s still something there for the chocoholics!).
The 2019 Royal Exchange Manchester Easter Trail takes place on Saturday 20th April and is open to everyone. Friends, families, couples, and any other fun-seekers, are invited to come and put their clue-solving skills to the test for a chance to win some fantastic goodies, including:
- A pair of Sophie Allport fine bone china Bee egg cups courtesy of Jenny Jones Jewellery
- A £50 gift card to spend at French Connection
- A gift set from The Body Shop
- A meal for two at Annies
- A Molton Brown gift set
- An Easter Sleekster set of chocolates from Hotel Chocolat
- A £20 voucher to spend at Mays Jewellers
- A £30 gift card to spend at 3Squared free-from café
- A L’Occitane gift set
- A silver Bee necklace from Arthur Kay Jewellers
- £20 gift voucher to spend at TGI Fridays
- Money off vouchers for Moda in Pelle
How to take part:
- Grab an entry form on the day from any of the participating outlets, or download from the website
- Each of the clues will, when solved, direct you to a specific outlet
- Once there, locate the hidden Easter picture and note its unique number down on the entry form next to the store or eatery’s name
- Once you’ve completed the Trail, fill in your contact details and hand your entry form back in to one of the participating stores so that you will be entered in to the draw.
- Keep your fingers crossed that you’ve won a prize!
- Winners will be drawn and notified within two weeks of the closing date.
The Royal Exchange Manchester Easter Trail runs all day on Saturday 20th April – but the fun most certainly doesn’t stop there! If you (or your children!) really want to be part of the party then hop to the Arcade between 12.30pm and 3.30pm for face painting, glitter tattoos, balloon models and chocolate lollipop giveaways (while stocks last!).
Finally, don’t forget that The Royal Exchange is the go-to shopping centre for Easter gifts; Hotel Chocolate is a must for sweet treats, Whittard of Chelsea has Easter gift boxes and bundles, L’Occitane has a range of Easter gifts including their Cherry Blossom Beauty Egg, Swarovski has a beautiful crystal rabbit, and Lush has a whole range of Easter present ideas.