Enthusiastic casino fans in Canada are poised to be spoiled for choice as they search for exciting new online casino sites for their favored slots, live dealer, and table games. Generally, the realm of online casinos has witnessed significant growth in the past few years, with new operators muscling in. Such competition is advantageous for players, as rival platforms use great bonuses and game varieties to stand out.
However, for some who already have their favorite online casino sites in Canada, identifying new casinos that they can trust becomes a challenge. If you are in a dilemma, below are some of the latest casino sites to try out, the benefits, and the risks of these new players.
Top Recommended Casinos
Below are some of the best new online casinos alongside their bonus and pros;
- Refuel casino
- Bonus – weekly 10% cashback bonus
- Pros – easy sign–up, no wagering requirements, simple and secure withdrawals
- 888 casino
- Bonus – 25 free spins, 200% bonus for $300
- Pros – $88 no-deposit bonus, secure payment methods, good welcome bonus
- Bonus – 100 free spins, 100% bonus for $330
- Pros – 20 no-deposit free spins, 24/7 customer support, wheel of spin bonuses
- Bonus – 80 free spins for $1
- Pros – massive $1600 welcome bonus, loyalty reward, and exceptional promos
- Bonus – 100% bonus for $200 and 100 free spins
- Pros – fast withdrawals, exclusive Caxino rewards, $10 deposit with bonus
- Mount Gold Casino
- Bonus – 10% weekly cashback
- Pros – instant registration, over 2500 games, multiple payment methods
- Casino Dome
- Bonus – 100% bonus for up to $200 and 21 free spins
- Pros – Thursday bonus, “monthly marvel” bonus, and great live casino section
- Boo Casino
- Bonus – $1000 welcome bonus and 150 free spins
- Pros – $5 no deposit bonus, better cash gift, 5% instant extra cash
- Williamhill Casino
- Bonus – $300 bonus
- Pros – wide array of games, multiple payment methods
- Mr. Green Casino
- Bonus – $1200 bonus and 200 free spins
- Pros – wide selection of great games, great promotions, accept CAD promotions
- Casino casino
- Bonus – 10% cashback, 100% bonus for deposits up to $100
- Pros – an amazing selection of games, 24/7 customer support, and a 10% cashback offer
- Come on
- Bonus – more than 300 free spins, 100% for deposits up to $1500
- Pros – both betting and casino, exciting loyalty rewards
Why You Should Try a New Casino
Below are some benefits of playing at a new casino;
- Better sign-up offers and bonuses
New casinos don’t have an established name. Therefore, they offer exciting sign-up offers and welcome bonuses, to attract new players to their games. For instance, Casino Cruise offers free 100 spins and a $1000 welcome bonus to new clients.
- Several software providers
Offering games from multiple software providers is slowly becoming a trend in the casino industry. This trend enables gaming enthusiasts to enjoy the strengths of various software companies. Unlike traditional casinos, which had several technological issues before integrating multiple software on their platform, new casinos have an adaptable technological slate.
- Increased winning chances
New casinos have a small player base, increasing your chances of winning grand prizes in tournaments, raffles, and other prizes.
- Starting afresh
If your current gaming site has become boring, you have a chance of starting afresh with the new casinos. They are a perfect choice if you want to try out new games or a new gaming experience.
Even if you are content with your current online gaming platform, there is no harm in trying new sites. New casino sites are fast and easy to sign up. Besides, playing on multiple platforms enables you to keep updated with new casino developments, compare offers from different sites, spins, promos, and new games.
Disadvantages of New Casinos
While playing in new casinos is exciting, it comes with some drawbacks;
New casinos have several risks. For instance, what happens if you win the major jackpot? Will they allow full withdrawals or withhold some amount to prevent the risks of going broke? Therefore, it is prudent that you don’t attempt any online casino that you come across. Instead, try casinos with a stellar reputation in other countries, like Scandinavia or Mr. Green, or those launched within an established company, like the Fortune Lounge.
- Limited payment methods
Most new casino sites start with few payment methods compared to established casinos. However, this isn’t something to worry about as they partner with other payment service providers over time.
The Bottom Line
New casino sites pop up in Canada every day. For a casino enthusiast who would want to try out games in these new casinos, expect a few improvements from the old games and a wide range of new games. New online casinos stand out by providing attractive features, intuitive designs, improved loyalty schemes, and player-friendly themes.