Following on from the release of their new single ‘Who’s Ur Girl?’, Liverpool trio The Mysterines have announced details of their 2020 headline tour, including a date at Deaf Institute on 21/02/2020. Tickets go on sale 22/11/2019.
‘Who’s Ur Girl?’ is skyrocketing, with coverage from tastemakers CLASH, Upset, Dork and Gigwise, as well as being included on Spotify’s New Noise, All New Rock and Hot New Bands playlists, and seeing further support from BBC Radio 1, BBC6 Music and Apple Music’s Breaking Rock.
The Mysterines are currently soaring through live dates supporting The Amazons on tour with Demob Happy, which culminates at London’s O2 Brixton Academy on 22/11.
The Mysterines are 19-year-old Lia Metcalfe (vocals & guitar), 18-year-old George Favager (bass) and 22-year-old Chrissy Moore (drums). Named by Radio X as one of the Artists And Bands For 2019, and receiving regular support from BBC 6Music, the trio released their debut EP ‘Take Control’ this summer, which followed their recent support slots with Royal Blood and Sea Girls, and headline set on the BBC Introducing stage at Reading Festival this year.
THE MYSTERINES LIVE DATES *
- November 19th – Bournemouth – O2 Academy *
- November 20th – Norwich – UEA *
- November 22nd – London – O2 Brixton Academy *
- December 7th – Liverpool – Jimmy’s (SOLD OUT)
- 19th February – Nottingham – Bodega Social Club
- 20th February – Glasgow – The Poetry Club
- 21st February – Manchester – Deaf Institute
- 22nd February – Liverpool – Arts Club
- 26th February – London – The Lexington
- 27th February – Birmingham – The Castle & Falcon
- 28th February – Bristol – The Louisiana
- 29th February – Cardiff – Club Ifor Bach
* supporting The Amazons with Demob Happy