With the main summer holiday season over and locals looking to head off to the slopes, Jet2.com has today announced details of this winter’s ski programme from Manchester Airport – alongside a fantastic half price ski carriage offer.
The airline will operate ski flights to six top ski destinations from Manchester Airport this Winter, meaning up to 20 weekly flights to the snow and over 120,000 seats on sale.
Jet2.com’s ski programme from Manchester Airport this Winter is as follows:
- Geneva: Up to seven weekly services – including double services on Saturday and Sunday – from 15th December, running right through to mid-April, giving great choice and flexibility. The gateway to the Swiss and French Alps, Geneva opens up some of the very best ski resorts such as Tignes, Flaine, Verbier, Zermatt and the Three Valleys.
- Grenoble: Services every Saturday and two Sunday services from 15th December until mid-April, perfectly timed for those looking to fly on the weekend. Host of the 1968 Winter Olympics, Grenoble offers the perfect gateway to the French Alps, with over 175 incredible ski resorts nearby including Morzine, Chamonix, Chamrousse, Les Deux Alpes, Alpe d’Huez and Avoriaz.
- Lyon: Weekly Saturday services from 22nd December through to mid-April, giving direct access to several major French ski resorts such as Tignes, Les Arcs and Alpe d’Huez, as well a number of smaller ski resorts for those looking to get away from the crowds.
- Salzburg: Weekly double Saturday services from 22nd December until mid-April, opening up the Austrian Alps and over 300 resorts including Kaprun, Mayrhofen and Obertauern.
- Turin: Perfectly timed flights on Saturdays (double services) and Sundays from 22nd December until mid-April. The legacy of Turin’s 2006 Winter Olympics means that skiers can enjoy speedy transfers to well-established ski resorts such as Pila, Vars, Le Corbier and Val d’Isere. With 400km of piste at the Milky Way area alongside the stunning mountainous backdrop of the Monterosa network, there is plenty to go at.
- Barcelona (Andorra): Up to four weekly services all year-round, Andorra and the Pyrenees host some of Europe’s best ski resorts including Grandvalira, La Molina, Pal-Arinsal and the mega-resort of Soldeu El Tarter.
To kick off its ski programme, Jet2.com is today launching a half price ski carriage offer on ski flights to these destinations from Manchester Airport.
The promotion applies if you make a new booking between today (26th September 2018) and 31st October 2018, and are travelling between 1st November 2018 and 30th April 2019 on any of the above routes.
So book before 31st October and you’ll save a whopping £30 on your ski carriage (normally £60 return). There’s snow way you’ll want to miss out!
Steve Heapy, CEO of Jet2.com and Jet2holidays said: “We are expecting another popular ski season from Manchester Airport, thanks to our perfectly timed flights to six fantastic destinations which open up the very best slopes in Europe. On top of that, skiers and snowboarders can now take advantage of our fantastic half price ski carriage offer, meaning they can enjoy 22kg of ski allowance for just £30 return.”
See www.Jet2.com/ski for more.
Jet2.com ski flights from Manchester Airport start from £25 one way including taxes.