HYROX, the fitness racing event that has taken Europe and the UK by storm brings its unique hybrid endurance and functional fitness racing competition to Manchester for the first time.
HYROX is the first event that bridges the gap between traditional endurance events and functional fitness by combining functional movements with running in a standardised format that gives a worldwide seeding and the chance to compete in the annual World Series of Fitness in Las Vegas.
The highly anticipated event will run in Manchester on the 29th January 2022.
Following hugely successful events in London and Birmingham, the Manchester event is anticipated to host a field of over 1,600 athletes and will be one of the largest mass participation fitness events in 2022. HYROX offers a new genre of competition made for athletes from all backgrounds, pioneering the next evolution of mass participation fitness competitions for everyone.
- Location -Manchester (Manchester Central Convention Centre M2 3GX)
- Date – 29th January 2022
- Price -Singles £69, Pairs £119
- Sign up here.
- At HYROX, everyone worldwide competes in the same race, in the same format
- The competition starts with a 1km run, followed by one functional movement, and repeats eight times.
- Athletes can sign up to different race categories, making it accessible no matter what level of fitness you’re at;
- Individual – take on the standard HYROX for a challenging but achievable race for everyone
- Individual Pro – For the experienced racer, heavier weights make for a more challenging experience
- Pairs – find a partner and take on the challenge as a pair splitting the workload across the event
- Relay Teams – perfect for gyms, companies, and other groups, split the work up between 4 people for the fastest and most accessible version of the race
HYROX breaks down the barriers associated with traditional competitive fitness events by providing an accessible entry point for regular gym goers while allowing the world’s fittest athletes to push the boundaries of performance.