Banyan Bar & Kitchen is extending its participation in the Eat Out to Help Out scheme by offering 50% off food and soft drinks every Monday and Tuesday in September.
So, diners can grab delicious treats at the start of each week ranging from the classic Cumberland sausage and mash to tastebud-tingling chicken Thai red curries!
Other offers that will be rolled out in Corn Exchange this September include:
- Vapiano – Vappy Days – Meal and drink from set menu £10.00 (£12.00 for Bolognese/Carbonara and a drink)
- Delhi House Café – Free Dali Poori on arrival when you order a main meal
- Pho new lunch menu – Prawn Crackers, main and a drink for £9.95 available until 16:00
- Mowgli – Tiffin Express – 2 curry tiffin for £9.95 available 12:00 – 18:00
- Doner Haus – 2 for 1 cocktails available all day every Sunday-Thursday and before 18:00 Friday/Saturday!