Greater Manchester Chamber of Commerce is offering all businesses who are not currently Chamber members free access to a new initiative launched in response to the coronavirus outbreak.
The GM Business Community powered by the GM Chamber will allow non-members free access to the network and support of the largest Chamber of Commerce in the UK.
Lucy Mulligan, Head of Member Services and Patron Development at Greater Manchester Chamber of Commerce, said: “In these difficult times it is even more important that we support and listen to our Chamber members, but we also want to reach out to the wider business community across Greater Manchester.
“Businesses are facing a range of daunting issues from falling sales and orders to furloughing staff and switching to working from home. By offering them membership of the GM Business Community we are showing them they are not alone and can get help and support from the Chamber and its members.”
Membership of the GM Business Community includes:
- An update on the evolving situation, three times a week – including up-to-date information on business support options from the Government, the Chamber and its members
- Access to MyGMCR – a mobile app where businesses can connect with and direct message fellow business users
- Access to any digital events hosted by the Chamber during this time
- Access to online training and workforce planning
- Complimentary token to access one of the Chamber’s local networking events, free of charge, once the coronavirus lockdown is over
To be eligible to join the GM Business Community, you must be a registered business, based in Greater Manchester and not have an existing membership or Partnership with Greater Manchester Chamber of Commerce.