New and new businesses start to build a digital presence, making the competition tougher. Today a strong digital marketing strategy is a must. Though the number of tools and platforms available, 57% of marketers are challenged with optimizing next-best-action marketing decisions. That’s because marketers lack the data they need. It’s the very reason to use the best digital marketing tools to boost the productivity of your agency.
5 Smart Tools to Boost Your Digital Marketing
So, if you want to level up your digital marketing agency and achieve the goals, then you need to use advanced tools for automating some processes and reviewing the project’s KPIs. Below we outlined 5 smart tools every marketing agency should use in 2021.
1. SEO Tools
SEO tools are vital for digital marketing. It’s impossible to brand the business without SEO. That’s why make sure to use SEMrush, HubSpot, Moz, Screaming Frog SEO, Detailed SEO Extension. These platforms are all-in-one SEO tools that help you to:
- Conduct keywords research;
- Track position ranking on search engines;
- Perform comprehensive audit;
- Identify backlinking;
- Reveal any site errors that affect SEO, and so on.
Using any of these all-in-one platforms, you can review important KPIs of your project to improve your strategy and achieve business goals.
2. Content Marketing Tools
Here are a few tools that are helpful in content marketing starting from finding a perfect topic and creation up to optimization. So, the following platforms are best in 2021:
- Crello is a great tool for creating professional-looking visuals. Thus, you can make a brochure online using a brochure maker and create social images, CTA buttons, infographics, videos, and animation, e-book covers, posters, graphs, etc. The highlight is that you can do that no matter your design experience, you can create custom visuals in minutes.
- Grammarly is a helpful writing assistant powered by AI (artificial intelligence). Use it to eliminate errors in marketing copies
- BuzzSumo enables your team to identify trends around specific topics, discover the high performing content for any niche, monitor the brand’s performance, search for key influencers to promote the content, and many more.
- Frase is a great content optimization tool that uses AI so that your team gets advanced content insights for boosting the research visibility of the project. Using the tool, marketers can get a list of related topics, recent news, statistics, FAQs, figures and facts, and other information to build a powerful piece of content.
3. Email Marketing Tools
Email marketing is a powerful approach to reach customers. Using such tools as MailChimp, Constant Contact, Get Response, Aweber you can make your email marketing much more effective. Different features and options available at these platforms enable your team of marketers to:
- Easily create mobile-responsive emails;
- Trigger a series of emails based on customer behavior;
- Automatically resend emails to non-openers;
- Get insights about open and bounce rates thanks to the detailed reports;
- Create email lists using data from the Facebook, website, or other channels;
- Connect e-commerce store to send product recommendations to the customers;
- Send personalized emails;
- Create and deliver a sequence of messages to new subscribers, and many more.
4. Social Media Marketing Tools
Do you know that today there are almost 4 billion (3.8 to be more precise) active social media users? This audience includes users of all ages, professions, situations, and so on. Thus, if you want the business to grow and evolve then social marketing is a must-have. Currently, you have a number of cool management tools for social media that are bound to help you with your marketing efforts.
Hootsuite, Eclincher, Sendible are one of the most popular and useful tools for social media marketing to use. Each platform has its own advantages, robust features, and options on offer to make your campaigns more effective and return maximum ROI. All these all-in-one platforms enable you to:
- Automatically schedule posts so that the business account remains active around the clock or so;
- Measure the effectiveness of the campaigns through robust reporting;
- Curate and find new content to post and organize in order to generate the maximum social shares;
- Filter posts with the help of hashtags and/or keywords across multiple languages, and many more.
5. Growth Hacking Tools
Google Analytics, Alexa, Colibri.io, Amplitude, Crazy Egg are powerful growth hacking tools that are needed to analyze the data of the main competitors and optimize the current marketing strategy. Thanks to the advanced analytics reports, they enable your team to:
- Better understand the audience;
- Improve overall product experience;
- Analyze the customer behavior;
- Run experiments at any stage of the customer journey, and many more.
Take advantage of the right tools for your marketing agency to ease the tasks and increase productivity. All the tools mentioned above are bound to help your team and your clients to achieve the settled objectives and succeed in 2021 and beyond!