With hundreds of thousands of seats on sale to the sun next winter from Manchester Airport, the programme is driven by popular winter sun destinations in the Canary Islands as well as other hotspots in Spain, Portugal, Cyprus and Turkey.
In response to the demand from local holidaymakers looking to escape the British winter and reach the sunshine of the Canary Islands, the leading leisure airline and package holiday specialist has added another huge programme of services, with up to nine weekly services to Tenerife (including double daily on Fridays and Saturdays), up to six weekly services to Lanzarote, up to four weekly services to Gran Canaria, and up to three weekly services to Fuerteventura.
This huge programme means up to 22 weekly flights to theCanary Islands, providing unrivalled choice and flexibility with the UK’s leading tour operator to the Canaries.
In addition, the company has put thousands of seats on sale to fantastic sun destinations such as Antalya (Turkey), Malaga (Costa Del Sol), Alicante (Costa Blanca), Portugal (Faro and Madeira), Cyprus (Larnaca and Paphos) and Majorca (Palma).
Key highlights on the company’s Winter Sun programme for 20/21 from Manchester Airport include:
- Canary Islands: Almost 300,000 seats on sale to Tenerife, Lanzarote, Gran Canaria and Fuerteventura, with up to 22 weekly services departing to the four islands.
- Turkish Delight! Over 40,000 seats on sale to Antalya with up to four weekly services departing to the Turkish sunshine, making this a year-round service.
- Cyprus: Up to three weekly services to Paphos as Cyprus continues to increase in popularity as a Winter Sun destination.
- Mainland Spain: Over 140,000 seats on sale, with up to seven weekly services to Alicante (including double daily on Saturdays) and five weekly services to Malaga.
- Portugal: Over 65,000 seats on sale to Faro (Algarve) and Madeira, meaning these are both year-round services.
- Majorca: Two weekly services operating to Palma in Winter 20/21.
- Malta: Weekly Sunday services.
This programme means that the company is offering a huge winter sun range from Manchester Airport, and with everything wrapped up in one package, holidaymakers have access to great value ATOL protected package breaks across thousands of 2-5 star hotels, with Jet2.com flights, industry leading 22kg baggage allowance and airport transfers included, through a £60 per person deposit.
Steve Heapy, CEO of Jet2.com and Jet2holidays, said: “We are giving local holidaymakers a huge range of choice and flexibility from Manchester Airport in Winter 20/21, thanks to this fantastic Winter Sun programme. With more seats to the Canary Islands and Turkey, as well as award-winning flights and holidays to hotspots such as Alicante, Malaga, Majorca, Cyprus and Portugal, this programme will give holidaymakers more reason than ever to escape the long British winter. With more announcements coming soon, we are very excited about what’s in store for local holidaymakers in Winter 20/21.”
Julian Carr, Aviation Director for Manchester Airport, said: “It’s great to see Jet2.com and Jet2holidays launching their winter sun programme for 2020/21. With a fantastic selection of destinations on offer from Manchester, it gives our passengers plenty to choose from when they’re picking a winter sun break.”