Are you looking for the perfect place to watch the World Cup? Look no further! The Printworks has some jaw-dropping offers for the World Cup season.
The leisure venue is located in the heart of Manchester City Centre, and features tenants like Hard Rock Café, Wagamama, Nando’s and The Seven Stars.
With over 18 bars and restaurants to choose from, The Printworks are proud to announce all 64 World Cup games will be broadcast across a range of their venues from 15th June to 15th July.
You read right, you can catch EVERY match at The Printworks.
To make it even better, they also have so fantastic deals.
HALF TIME OFFERS:
- Burger and a pint of Heineken for just £8.
The Seven Stars
- Two for £5 on Becks, Sol and Sambuca.
- A free shot with every pint.
- Four bottles of Carlsberg for £10.
- Burger and a Budweiser for £9.
- Burgers from just £3.
FULL TIME OFFERS:
The Seven Stars
- Two for £6 on bottles of Budweiser, Desperado, Corona or Peroni, as well as 30 wings for £12.
- Six bottles for Budweiser for £20.
- Burger and a pint of Guinness or Hop House for £10.
- From Friday to Sunday, you can get two-for-one on cocktails. If you’re not in a cocktail mood after seeing England make their regular crash from the competition, you can pick up 10 bottles of Heineken for £25!
- If you’re not a football fanatic, then you can always head over to the cinema instead. Vue is offering any three items of food for just £9.99.
About the author:
Marie Harwood is a Digital Marketing Assistant at Different Gravy Digital, Hale, Cheshire.
Different Gravy Digital ar
e a full service Digital Marketing Agency operating in the Hospitality & Leisure, Financial Services, Legal & Property sectors. Products and services range from; 3D & 360° Tours, Website Design & Build, Social Media, Video Production, Search Engine Optimisation (SEO), Content Creation, Email Marketing, Online Feedback / Review Systems and Paid Advertising (Google, Bing and Social Media).
0161 706 0004
120a Ashley Road, Hale, Altrincham, Cheshire, WA14 2UN